Christianity Explored gives you time and space to consider the big questions of life and to explore the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith: Jesus Christ.
This is an eight-week course through the Gospel of Mark. It addresses questions such as:
- Who is Jesus?
- What was Jesus’ mission?
- What does it mean to follow Jesus?
- What is Christianity all about?
- What is grace?
Our next course is scheduled for February 2023. We will meet in the church lobby. Dinner will be provided each evening.
About the Course
This is a relaxed, informal, entry-level course designed especially for people curious about Jesus and Christianity.
- You don’t need to know anything about the Bible.
- You can ask any question you want, or just listen.
- You won’t be asked to read aloud, pray or sing.
Below is a typical schedule of classes. Each class meets from 6 pm to 8 pm every evening. A meal will be provided and childcare is also available. Check back for the next class offering date.
- Feb 9, 2023 – Good News
- Feb 16, 2023 – Identity
- Feb 23, 2023 – Sin
- Mar 2, 2023 – The Cross
- Mar 9, 2023 – Resurrection
- Mar 16, 2023 – Grace
- Mar 23, 2023 – The Sower; James and John; and Herod
- Mar 30, 2023 – “Come and die”